Terms And Conditions
In leaving your animal with us you are accepting the following terms & Conditions.
- All animals are to be fully immunised with F3 or C5. Documentary proof is required.
- We reserve the right to refuse any animal.
- All pets are examined for tick and flea burden, treatment will be administered when necessary and charged accordingly.
- The Kennels (John’s Pampered Pooch), its management & authorised staff, is in no way liable for damage to or Loss of property of any kind.
- The Kennels (John’s Pampered pooch), its management & authorised staff, is in no way liable for death or injury of any nature.
- I have no legal or moral ground to prosecute, issue writs or investigate proceeding against the kennels (John’s Pampered Pooch), it’s management & authorised staff pursuant to points 1 & 2.
- I authorize the kennels, its management or staff, where it is not practical or expedient to communicate with me, to obtain such medical, surgical or ambulance service as may be considered necessary by the person approved for supervision of the kennels or its management and I furthermore agree to meet all cost incurred by such services.
- Full payment for all booking is payable upfront For Xmass & Easter Holidays only, NO Payment-NO BOOKING. Any cancellations 30 days prior to holiday peak periods will result in loss of payment.
- During holiday peak periods, kennel space is at a premium, regrettably, we must charge the full booking period of your choosing, so only book the date’s you need, that will save you some money.
- I agree if my pet attacks or causes serious injury to any person or animal, or demolishes any items, I will be held liable. Any pet not picked up after 7 Days of your Check out Date (& no communication has been forthcoming) will be treated as abandonment and dropped off at the council Pound.